Our Core Beliefs
As a church, we believe…
- The Bible is the only God-breathed, infallible, and living Word of God.
- That there is one God, eternally coexistent in three presons: the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His victorious and atoning death through His shed blood on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal physical return in power and glory.
- In the reality of Satan and his authority in this world and that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, a person must be born again.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit and His Fruits and Gifts, and by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Christ-like and victorious life.
- In the resurrection and eternal life of the believer, as well as the eternal punishment of the unbeliever.
- That through teaching impartation and activation we equip believers to advance the Kingdom of God.
Our Core Values
- We value relationships more than rules.
- We value correction should be restorative and empowering.
- We value love more than doctrine.
- We value hungry, teachable spirits.
- We value becoming an army of one.